The Cajun Lagoon is a family friendly water park that offers a wide variety of activities for the whole family. It is a free play water park with both shallow and deep water activities that are challenging and fun for all ages. There is also plenty of beach area for sunbathing, volleyball, sandcastles, or just relaxing. So come and bring the whole family to enjoy and experience like no other at the Cajun Lagoon.
- Inflatables Water Slides
- Beach Pavilion
Challenging sporting activities on the water and different every time. This is what the Sports Park 60+ is all about. Play in the circuit or on stand-alone products such as the IceTowerXXL or Spinner it’s all there. Taking fun to new heights!
An action packed circuit course for shallow water activities! Bringing together five of Wibits newest products. Test your endurance with the Hurdle, your balance on the Wiggle Bridge, your skills on the Wibit Hand, your power on the Sled and your aiming accuracy with the Target Cube! An amazing race on the water!
Add a new dimension to the sport of Beach Volleyball – Play it on the water! The entire court floats.
We will offer a good variety of food, snacks, and drinks to satisfy your hunger and thirst and keep you going strong.
Exit 10 by the Bass Pro Shop. Head North on LA HWY 16 for approximately 5.7 miles and the park will be on your left hand side.
Located between Denham Springs and Watson along Hwy 16 we are a locally owned and operated business that has worked hard to develop a family friendly environment for you and your family. We’ve been in the amusement business since 2004 and had success providing many families with fun and entertainment throughout the years and we plan on continue that tradition with the Cajun Lagoon water park in our hometown of Denham Springs.
Saturday we have 2pm and 4pm party slots available and on Sunday 1pm and 3pm party slots.
Party Packages include: Party host, Pavilion for 2 hours, and 2 slices of pizza and a drink for each participating guest. (All non-participating guest are not required to pay, however, they will not be provided with food or drinks, and will be required to wear a red wristband and not allowed in the water.) Party Host are allowed to arrive 30 minutes early for set up and guest are welcome to remain in the park until close. Pavilion must be cleared once the 2 hours is finished on the party time. Party host are welcome to bring in Cake and Ice cream for party, however, they will need to provide their own plates and flatware.
Parking is FREE.
Monday-Saturday 10am – 6pm
Sunday noon – 5 pm
1. Proper swim attire must be worn at all times.
- Absolutely no speedos, thongs, denim, cut-offs, sweats, cargo shorts, or any type of street wear will be allowed in the water at Cajun Lagoon.
- Cotton t-shirt/shorts can be worn over your swim attire.
- Management will make the final decision on questionable swim attire.
2. Customers may wear water shoes or booties, but NO socks.
3. No food or drink (including water) will be allowed in the park. We have a concession stand on the premises.
4. ALL bags will be checked upon entry.
5. Any child who is not potty trained must wear a swim diaper in the pool area.
6. Designated smoking areas inside the park.
7. Re-entry into the park is NOT ALLOWED. If you leave out the gate, you will pay again to re-enter.
8. Behavior and language unsuitable for a family environment will result in removal from Cajun Lagoon.
9. Cajun Lagoon is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
10. RAIN OUT POLICY: If Cajun Lagoon has to close due to weather, any guest who has been in the park for one hour or less from time of entry will be issued a “Free Admission Pass”. We will use the time printed on your entry ticket. No cash refunds will be issued.
11. Arm floats are NOT ALLOWED in the park. Only USCG approved flotation devices will be allowed. ALL CUSTOMERS are required to wear a life vest while in the water. You are welcome to bring your own, or we have them available to rent. See pricing for details.
12. No outside water toys (squirt guns, balls, etc.) are allowed. Swim masks, goggles and snorkels are allowed.
13. Guests under 17 years of age MUST be accompanied by an adult.
14. The Lifeguards on duty are here for your safety. Please follow all rules of the park.
15. If needed, there is a First Aid Station available on site at Cajun Lagoon.
Follow us on Facebook and twitter for updates and special events!